Urgent Reporting Services
We fully understand the issues of working in busy and stressful Emergency Departments. We have spent the past 15 years building our night time services with NHS EDs and UK Consultant Radiologists. Our GMC registered, FRCR Radiologists all have significant recent experience in working with EDs and act as an extension to your department.
We support our clients in major trauma, stroke and silver protocols providing high quality, accurate reporting between 30 minutes to 1 hour as required. We have a 24/7 UK based Operations Team who know your processes, night staff and BCP fully to ensure a smooth operation during the night.
4ways is one of the only UK providers that offers free triage and double reads for all poly-trauma work, as well as free follow up and next day consultation. This means your staff gain immediate and ongoing support from the moment they need it.
4ways offers Day Time Urgent (DTU) services to support hospitals to manage their resources and patient flow easily.
DTU services are on a 1 hour, 4 hour and 24 basis depending on your requirements. The service supports hospital Radiologists to focus on ‘in person’ tasks rather than be taken off for urgent reporting, improving bed management, improving MDT efficacy or for any clinically urgent requirement.
DTU services can also be invoked when hospitals are on code amber or red to help better manage resources.
- Enable visibility of scan progress to keep track of your scan requests in real time.
- Straight-forward systems giving you quick access to performance progress.
- Omnichannel approach to communications – you choose phone/email/ portal or all. Every hospital is different!
- Generate new entries for patients you intend to call in for scan vetting, creating a unique ID for reference in the call.
- Bespoke reports to help you keep track of performance and spend.
- Clinical protocols completed by you, for you, incorporating learning from our work across the NHS.
To find out more, please fill in your details and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.
Alternatively you can call us on
01442 260 322
Click to enquire for: