Cardiac CT & Cardiac MRI
Cardiac CT and Cardiac MRI reporting to enhance diagnosis of cardiovascular disease.
We offer a wide range of cardiac services including, but not limited to:
- CT coronary angiography and calcium scoring
- CT reporting for heart disease or structural abnormalities
- Stress perfusion MRI reporting
- MRI reporting for myocardial viability
- MRI reporting for cardiomyopathy or infiltrative disease
- MRI reporting for valvar, aortopathy and other structural diseases
- MRI reporting for congenital heart disease
Our services, delivered by a panel of specialist radiologists and cardiologists, are under the clinical leadership and oversight of two leading specialists.
Dr Anna Herrey is an expert in cardiac imaging with CT, MRI, stress imaging and cardiomyopathy and Dr Marina Hughes, a paediatric and congenital cardiologist who specialises in MR imaging.
4ways uses market-leading cardiovascular software to aid our reporting – provided by Circle Cardiovascular Imaging.
4ways has been providing flexible support to NHS Trusts and private clients since 2005 and currently supports over 70 NHS Trusts and numerous private companies across c.160 sites.