Below you will find references and sources for statements made throughout this website. If you have any questions about the statements made please contact us.
(1) As of 1st April 2020, 4ways offers a range of 11 specialist services. Other main providers publicly advertise: Medica Group 7 specialisms, Vital Radiology 9 specialisms, DMC Healthcare 8 specialisms Everlight Radiology not publicly advertised, TMC not publicly advertised.
(2) As of 1st April 2020 4ways has 12 Clinical Leads on our Clinical Leadership Team. Other main UK providers advertise: Medica Group 11 leads, Everlight Radiology 4 leads, TMC 6 leads, Vital Radiology 1 lead, DMC Healthcare not publicly advertised.
(3) As of 1st April 2020 4ways audit 10% (minimum of 5%) of all cross sectional reports and 2% of all plain film reports for all work undertaken, per radiologist and per client across all routine, specialist and urgent reporting. By auditing work both by client AND radiologist, our effective audit rate is higher than other UK competitors who audit either by client OR by radiologist. As for discrepancies, in 2019 our significant error rate was 0.07%.
(4) Source: The Royal College of Radiologists (2019) Clinical Radiology UK workforce census 2018 report, available at: (https://www.rcr.ac.uk/system/files/publication/field_publication_files/clinical-radiology-uk-workforce-census-report-2018.pdf)
(5) As of Q4 2019 our average turnaround time for urgent reporting is 23 minutes.
(6) As of Q4 2019 our average turnaround time for suspected stroke patients was 17 minutes.