This Spring is the beginning of the peak annual leave season, starting with the Easter weekend, may Bank Holidays and school holidays leading into Summer. We understand that these are busy times for you and the challenges of providing a full range of imaging service.
We offer flexible access to highly-qualified consultant radiologists who are experienced in the NHS. Our UK-based panel of over 150 consultant radiologists gives you a breadth of reporting expertise to support your service as and when you need us. The 4ways team takes responsibility for radiology engagement activities, costs and contract support.
Our radiology reporting services
- <60 minute turnaround time
- <30 minute turnaround time stroke reporting
- <24 hours urgent reporting weekends & bank holidays
- Urgent triage
- Double read for polytrauma
- Extra capacity
- Backlog support
- Staff cover for annual leave, sickness and maternity
- Specialities include neuroradiology, paediatric radiology, oncology, vascular, gastro intestinal and muscular skeletal imaging
- Nuclear medicine
- CT colonography
- Complex abdo-pelvic imaging
- Mammography and breast MRI
We know that patient care is at the heart of everything you do, it’s what motivates us too. If your radiology department is in need of extra reporting capacity and support during the holidays periods we can help. Start planning your radiology reporting cover with us.
This is remote radiology reporting, your way.
To get started with us or to find out more contact our Business Development team – email@example.com / 01442 868774