4ways Healthcare is working with the NHS to improve the efficacy of radiology services across the UK. We are helping the NHS to bounce back from COVID by working in partnership to provide high quality tele-radiology services to improve diagnostic turnaround times and quality.
This is a great time to join a fast growing health tech company. 4Ways are leading innovators in tele radiology. We were the first to create specialised products to help and we are leading the way in implementing Artificial Intelligence to improve triage and help radiologists to augment their substantial skill and experience and help them to save lives.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join our team in a fantastic industry.
Everyday, 4ways Healthcare helps the NHS to save lives. Our UK wide team of Consultant Radiologists provide time critical reports for nearly a million scans a year.
We are looking for a Quality & Risk Administrator to support our Quality & Audit team in addressing & responding to complaints, upkeeping quality logs and records, supporting the administration of the company’s internal quality assurance programme, working in support of internal and external stakeholders in reviewing & evaluating case records & trends, applying quality assurance criteria set by company and client.
- End to end complaint handling facilitation, liaising with clients, Radiologists and 4ways Clinical leads/auditors
- Supporting investigations in identifying root causes and opportunities for organisational learning and further Quality Improvement
- Communication with Radiologists, clients, external bodies and interdepartmentally, both verbally and in writing
- Maintenance, Upkeep and checking of logs ensuring details are up to date and follow ups are carried out
- Supporting internal quality assurance audit preparation along with monitoring of audit outputs
- Monitoring of clinical activity output to ensure a safe and effective service
- To upkeep and monitor trends arising from complaints and occurrences entered into the organisation’s quality logs and registers
- Data/Report collation and presentation preparation
- Cross departmental liaison as soon as any system or client issues arise
Experience & Skills required:
- Proven ability in an IT and systems (processes) awareness role
- Complaint handling and issuing complaint responses
- Previous experience of working in a healthcare environment/industry desirable
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, flexible and committed
- Attention to detail
These are few of what is on offer:
- £20,000 to £22,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- 28 days Annual Leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Company Sick Pay
- Free will writing service
- Free parking
- Opportunities for hybrid/home working will be considered