We are currently looking for Radiology Operations Administrators to join the current Radiology Operations team.
- Input and transfer of patient information, client databases through bespoke software, ensuring support of radiology reporting to our clients from receipt of work to completion and return of reports
- Daily health monitoring of the PACS, integrated systems and interfaces
- Manual systems checks and monitoring to ensure inbound information and reporting output is actioned swiftly and completed as per the needs of our clients
- Data flow monitoring ensuring accuracy and escalation of exceptions
- Team responsibility for cross checking output against incoming data
- Daily monitoring of scans received to meet turnaround times and Service Level Agreements
- Attending to the administration of urgent reporting requests within prescribed turnaround times
- Liaise with colleagues, team leaders, Head of Operations and Radiology Manager as any client issues arise
- Raising, escalating and monitoring the resolution of IT issues that affect service delivery where required
- Good standard of education and relevant IT skills
- Experience working in a healthcare environment/industry is desirable but not essential
Full training will be provided.
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, flexible and committed
- Attention to detail
- A proactive personality
The Operations Administrator role is based in Hemel Hempstead and subject to working various shifts with a minumum of 37.5 hours per week. Including additional overtime opportunities.
Shift timings may cover a 24 hour period, to be agreed with the line manager as per the requirements of the team and the business. This may include a Saturday and/or Sunday, working evenings and night shifts. Flexibility is required.
Opportunities include overnight shift patterns in support of an out of hours service delivery on agreement for suitable/interested candidates.