4ways can offer a Cardiologist led remote diagnostic reporting in advanced cardiac imaging.
cardiology advanced imaging service
Our service focuses on providing timely, high quality, post-processing and reporting of Cardiac MRI and Cardiac CT. 4ways can support with reporting, holiday cover or second opinions. We use Circle Cardiovascular Imaging software for viewing, processing and reporting cardiology images.
- CT calcium score
- CT coronary angiography
- CT coronary angiography with graft / bypass
- CT angiography aorta (aortopathy, coarctation)
- CT angiography with congenital heart disease
- MRI LV and RV volume, function and viability
- MRI stress perfusion (with LV function and viability)
- MRI angiography (aortic arch / branches)
- MRI with flow: Qp:Qs or other – simple lesion (e.g. secundum ASD)
- MRI congenital (RV+LV+flow+angiography)
Turnaround times for our services are efficient and flexible. We recommend you contact us to further discuss your requirements.
cardiac imaging consultancy
We can offer an additional cardiac imaging consultancy service.
- Second opinion for complex scans
- ‘Image quality’ audit service
- Service set up
- Optimising imaging parameters for cardiac scanning
- Advice for scan protocols
"We have a great working relationship, nothing is too much trouble. They are attentive and we can always get hold of them."
Imaging Services Manager, North West NHS Trust
CTCA NICE guidelines
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) clinical guideline on ‘Chest pain of recent onset: assessment and diagnosis (CG95)’, suggests Computed Tomography Coronary Angiography (CTCA) as the first line investigation for patients with stable chest pain if clinical assessment indicates typical or atypical angina, or non-anginal chest pain with ECG changes suggesting underlying coronary artery disease.
CTCA is a relatively new technique and therefore the number of professionals currently trained in its aquisition and reporting is limited.
our clinical leads
We have two clinical leads who are both Level 3 Accredited Practitioners that are advancing our service.
MD, PhD, FRCP is a Consultant Cardiologist with special expertise in all the modalities of cardiac imaging.
DPhil, MRCP, FRACP is a Consultant Paediatric Cardiologist, whose major expertise is in cardiac MRI and cardiac CT for children and adults with congenital heart disease.